We Fix Feet is proud to have signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant, joining other leading UK businesses, pledging support for our Armed Forces.
All corporate covenants include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to and covers the two key principles of the armed forces covenant, which are:
- No member of the armed forces community should face a disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- In some circumstances, special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
We Fix Feet specifically pledge to:
- Commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community
- We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country
- Provide supportive and appropriately flexible employment policies and procedures
- Provide automatic interview selection with all job applicants from the Armed Forces Community
- Provide Veterans Awareness and Intervention Training to our employees
- Promote that we are an Armed Forces Community friendly organisation through our advertising and marketing materials
- Actively participate in Armed Forces Day events
- Proudly display our declaration of commitment to Honour the Armed Forces Covenant at our We Fix Feet clinics
- Offer 10% discount to the Armed Forces Community via Defence Discount Service
Signing the Corporate Covenant recognises the moral obligation that society, including Businesses like We Fix Feet has to members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and their families. We’re proud to be able to show our support to the Armed Forces Community.
When updated, you will see We Fix Feet‘s place in the covenant list by visiting the UK Government link to Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant